Monday 27 February 2012

4c

My professional Associate 'Dewi Evans' is on board and happy to support me through my Degree.

Dewi Evans is an intellectual, talented, professional who is currently working as an Actor and  experienced Director  who is in the process of writing his own scripts.

Dewi studied at The University of Wales, Aberystwyth with an Upper Second Class Bachelor's Degree in 2007 and then attended The Central School of speech and Drama where he graduated with a Masters Degree in Musical Theatre.

Since leaving Central, Dewi has performed in multiple shows and has most recently been involved in 'A Pirates Adventure' working along side me on a TIE and theatre tour.

 http://www.dewievans.co.uk/


All I need to do now is think of an Award title!!

1 comment:

  1. Your colleague looks like a good person for the employer support form - liked the digital link and the web presence.

    ReplyDelete