Wednesday 8 February 2012

4a - Developing Inquiry

So I am starting to get back in the swing of questioning my every move. I have found a passion for presenting but I feel that there are so many factors preventing me reaching my dream. I feel that the performance industry is made up of walls like Concentric castles and you have to work your way to the centre of the castle to reach your dream. There are many things preventing you (walls of the castle) but if you work hard enough, it might just come true.

This is my Developing Inquiry

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa,
    Your inquiry is interesting and whilst I don't think we will be in the same SIG group our inquiry is similar in that I'm trying to make it as a performer and a dance teacher. Is it possible to do both? Your quotes and research are interesting but I think you know the answer to many of your questions already?
    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! I noticed that I already knew the answers so have developed my Inquiry further. This has really helped me to understand why am Inquiry about it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete