Tuesday 14 February 2012

Re-think

After reading my developing Inquiry, I questioned my current ideas. Yes, presenting is something I want to do, but I want to set up my own Company as well. I want to test myself and push my limits and not question myself on something I may already know the answer to. I have never been involved in business, the closest I have been was at GCSE studying Business Studies, but that doesn't inform you on the exact measure taken to have your own legal company.

I decided to set my ideas out as mind maps as I think clearer when my ideas are in a diagram. I have split them up into three categories to clearly see any trends.
Presenter
Performer
Company

There are a few themes that caught my attention. Communication skills are vital whatever kind of Industry you are in and have to deal with people. Being transdiciplinary seems to be the way we work as performers. However, Luck really caught my attention. I feel that what we create personally and how we create it determines what luck we have and therefore, I think my line of Inquiry should be focusing on being in the right place at the right time! it is something that will always affect us as a performer and I feel that there is more to this subject than meets the eye. It can be backed up by all the information in 2D as well as helping me pursue my dream of having my own Company. I just need to get the correct wording for my line of Inquiry.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way your blogs before and after this are creating some focal points for discussion about your topic.

    ReplyDelete