Sunday 19 February 2012

After reading Jess Hay's Blog I have made a discovery. Most people want to do SIG's about teaching and performing and I felt this wasn't suited to me, however it's not that different. This is what I commented


'This has made me realise that our Inquiries are actually quite close. You ask questions that every actor asks every day subconsciously but never find answers to. This is a very open path to go down which will open more questions to bring you to your Inquiry. However, I discovered that I also want to teach and perform. As an actress I perform on a daily basis and also as a presenter, however, wanting to own a Company I will have to choreograph, direct and teach people what I envisage. '


This has displayed to me that creating a SIG might not be as difficult as I first thought. 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa I am coming back to some of these blogs - the strands are beginning to emerge - good you are discussing in SIGs.

    ReplyDelete