Monday 28 November 2011

Task 3b - Networking Theories

It has taken me 2 weeks to process the reader and look into what it was talking about and I found it really interesting so I have added a few sources of my own finding. I have found that a lot of these theories like to psychology in the way we act around different people (affiliation) and the way we all have needs but in different quantities which makes us unique. Social Constructionism is a great example of how we create our own life and how we choose where we go, we are pulled by other forces which alter our decisions (other people) but in the end it becomes our path. These people are our networks and how we work with them can decide how far we go in the future, it is vital to stay in contact with them and that is why connectivism had become an important part of our lives. We must continue to work with these technologies and networks to succeed. 
Have a read and I hope you enjoy my Networking Theories 

No comments:

Post a Comment