Wednesday 16 November 2011

Social Networking

An overview of social networking that I acquired from one of the campus sessions from blogs written by fellow BAPP students.

After reading Paula's comment, I have looked into what this diagram actually means to me. I got this information from other blogs and information from Lib guides. I set it  out in this way as I feel this is a clear way of accessing each level of social networking and how it helps me within my line of work.The originators created these sites for us to use but the most vital part of my diagram is the bottom section as it portrays the benefits of using such technologies for applying for jobs. The most important thing for me would be the instant response from Casting Directors as a change can happen on the day of auditions, so it is good to be in the know. However, when wanting to get auditions it is vital to be able to publicise yourself and get yourself seen on sites such as Spotlight and Casting Call Pro. This diagram has helped me see clearly in steps, what I can do to make myself more aware of the different programs available for me to use so that I can advertise and use the technology to my advantage.  

1 comment:

  1. Really like this mapping - is this a re-interpretation of others blogs? if so - how has your version interpreted the topic for you?

    ReplyDelete