Friday 28 October 2011

I have no TIME!!

I haven't posted in a while because I have been so caught up in work. This week I have been working on

  • performing Pirate shows
  • rehearsing Panto 
  • sword fighting displays 
  • finalising a presenting job
  • rehearsing an interactive theatre piece
  • learning lines
  • and finally preparing speeches for an audition 
I really don't understand how I fit it all in, as well as trying to blog about it. I absolutely love being busy though, I prefer it to sitting on my bum all day. However, it is extremely draining because each activity is physically and mentally challenging. I do hate learning lines though. I find it so difficult. I like to learn them whilst moving in the space rather than sit and stare at the page. I definitely reflect on action because we use trial and error during rehearsal and this brings me to learn my lines, through muscle memory. Hopefully I will be able to catch up on my sleep next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment