Monday 10 October 2011

Task 2a- Journal

I have begun the torment of writing my Journal. (HELP) writing about how I feel has never been an easy thing for me to do. With some people words just flow but I have to be in the right mind set to write things down. I am struggling with writing down my emotions and converting how I feel into words! It doesn't seem natural. However, I am going to see this task through and by the end I will be able to write down how I am feeling and maybe also how my actions have affected others. At the moment, my journal is just blurb, with no through line, however I am hoping in time I will start seeing a logical way of expressing myself through words. How are you finding it?

I think Task 2b will be useful for me, as it will give me an opportunity to experiment and find out which method is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment